FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys,

I got them mounted this morning! I like them a lot and they balanced out well. Time will tell how the quality is... The Mickeys are very responsive and the road noise isn't bad...

Sorry for the wet weather and dirty car pics!

I have red lug nut to go on, but when I was laying them out, 12 out of the 20 were the wrong size :angry: So those will be sent back and hopefully here in a week or two, please excuse the ugly chrome! Haha... I will be painting the center caps matte back too.

I might get some 5mm spacers to get a little more poke.. What do you guys think?!

I'm also not liking the front having more wheel gap than the back... Hmm

·
Registered
336 Posts
Anything 8" wide or greater with an offset of more than 30 will most likely rub. Your on the line now unless you add more camber (requires specific ball joints @$100 ea).

they are cheap enough you can give it a shot tho.

what are you dropped on? looks like an eibach spring... could go lower with a tein S-tech or Vogland

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anything 8" wide or greater with an offset of more than 30 will most likely rub. Your on the line now unless you add more camber (requires specific ball joints @$100 ea).

they are cheap enough you can give it a shot tho.

what are you dropped on? looks like an eibach spring... could go lower with a tein S-tech or Vogland
Yeah I wanted to stay at 30-32... I might custom order 3mm for the front and try 5mm in the rear. I know I have the room in the back for 5s...

I have S-techs already... I thought the front would sit lower, to be honest, after seeing some other guys on here.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Yeah I wanted to stay at 30-32... I might custom order 3mm for the front and try 5mm in the rear. I know I have the room in the back for 5s...

I have S-techs already... I thought the front would sit lower, to be honest, after seeing some other guys on here.
They might settle a little bit lower I'd imagine.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got my new set of red lugs and I blacked out the center caps to get rid of the chrome...

Sorry its been raining like crazy here so the car is filthy! It was clean a few days ago, but it only lasted 16 hours haha

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You'll have room in the front for 5mm's but at that width and offset, you will rub on turns.

I would be VERY surprised if you didnt.

What are you running for struts.
Yeah, I decided to leave them and not to run any spacers...

Ended up going with KYB GR-2's... Got the full set for $130 because they had a buy 3 get one free and there was also a $40 rebate for any 4 KYB's purchased last month... Once they blow I'll be going to coils

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I bet they don't last long. I blew bilstein HDs in less than 12 months.
You're probably right, but we'll see I guess. I know a couple guys that ran S-techs on their Mazda 6's with stock shocks/struts without problems for 60k+ miles... The GR-2's are stock on the Mazda 6's

1 - 20 of 24 Posts