FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hello JW,

Congratulations on the new rides, sounds like you are enjoying them a lot, minus the trips to the Hyundai dealership. I think that you are comaring an '06 Fusion to a (I'm guessing) '08 or '09 Hyundai is pretty good for the Fusion after 2-3 years of road experience. The Fusion to some degree is based on the last generation Mazda 6 which has really good fit & finish & quality of materials is pretty high. The Fusion's fit & finish is a bit weaker, and the quality of the materials is also a bit lower hence the cheaper price of the car itself. I always check out the Hyundai's at the car show and can see the constant improvment the compnay is making and the Sonata seems like a solid car but I think Hyundai's pricing is a bit too high. They are still trying to make a name for themselves in the business and undercutting the big dogs is a great way to do it. The new Genesis for example looks like a great car with lots of gadgets that BMW etc have, but for the money, I think I'll spend a bit more to buy the Lincoln. The important thing is that both of you are happy with the vehicles you've choosen and perhaps you can give us an update every now and then on how they are holding up.

Happy driving!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.