FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys looking for some help gather some info, i would like to get a list togther of all the easy quicke mods and the not so easy mods, and there power gain potential ?? as well with the list of just naming the mods, i would like to know if you all have write ups or how to with pics, maybe for thoes of you who have it would be sticky worthey for the FAQ section, i really leaning towards getting one, but i like to know what i will be doing with it what i can do with id and how to do it, any and all help will be appriciated, i am trying to read every post on this site, and gather info aswell also as soon as i am done here i will be reading evrything ov on the mazda side aswell, but i nice FAQ with it all in there would be nice :bananadance: :bananahump: :bananadance: :bananahump:

·
Registered
440 Posts
probably the best bang for the buck mod would be a tuner like our BamaChips custom tuned Xcalibrator 2, on a similar 2001 2.3 duratec we managed a gain of 13 hp and 20 lbs of torque at the wheels, only using an 87 performance tune. the gains will be higher with 93 octane, and 95% of the time the fuel efficiency of the 93 tune outweighs the added cost of fuel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts