FordFusionClub.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 661 Posts

·
FMV Admin
380 Posts
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet... Where is the "New Reply's to your posts" link?
top of the page in the blue bar.

When searching some older threads, I get this message when I try to access the thread. I'm talking about pretty recent threads, like 2011.

fusionff, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
added to the to do list.

Any way to increase the posts per page back to 30? I'm not sure what others think, but I much preferred it that way.
in your user control panel. It was mentioned here I think already. Sorry getting caught back up.

There are no Exterior Lighting threads! :eek:

The sweet list of emoticons are gone as well.
Will have to import the emoticons still. Threads missing we will look into, may have not made it over yet.

My posts from pre 2011 are not in "my posts" ?
added to the to do list

I've had weird problems with that too.
on the list

Ditto! Also avatar didnt make it over
its probably on the late train, will look into this.

All of my private messages show as unread in the auto guide app. I have close to 2000 and there does not appear to be any way to mark them all read at once.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide App
from a computer you can mark them read page by page. All of them I am not sure. If you like shoot me a pm with a reminder of this issue and I will log into your account and mark all unread.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
try the go advanced tab and see if you can edit the title there. There are a few other ways to edit titles but I still need to do an audit of the staff user group permissions so I can set them up for you guys the way you had it before.
I can edit the title of the post itself, but it doesn't edit the title of the thread as a whole.

I think the actual problem for me, actually, is that it seems my mod permissions are broken or missing. I suspect when you get the permissions set back up I'll be in good shape.

·
FMV Admin
380 Posts
I can edit the title of the post itself, but it doesn't edit the title of the thread as a whole.

I think the actual problem for me, actually, is that it seems my mod permissions are broken or missing. I suspect when you get the permissions set back up I'll be in good shape.
check the post in the staff area. I will get you guys set up right completely by tomorrow.

Is there any way to get the list of subscribed threads back again? All of mine are gone and it's going to be a pita finding them again.
this is a Mark or Richard (tech guys) issue. I am adding it to the list. the original site is still backed up and intact so I will find out if it can be imported.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
So not to be an asshole but why wouldn't you guys leave the original forum alone and do a soft/partial/selective opening of the upgraded forum to work the bugs out before forcing every user to deal with the bugs that come up with things of this magnitude?

I like Vbulletin and it is a worthwhile upgrade but it seems like it could have been done differently.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Also, we can't edit our own posts and as far as the PM system goes everything seems okay except even after I go through and mark all the old messages as read they still appear in a list when I click user cp. I double checked to make sure they are all marked as read and not new and they are still being listed in the user cp.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Yeah and you can do a lot of things in mass instead of one at a time. Vbulletin is definitely a good upgrade but there are a lot of things that weren't done right for a live forum. Should have toyed with the new changes and ironed the wrinkles out before making it public.

41 - 60 of 661 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.