FordFusionClub.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 661 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
When searching some older threads, I get this message when I try to access the thread. I'm talking about pretty recent threads, like 2011.

fusionff, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I am unable to modify any of my posts, even recent ones.

·
Registered
720 Posts
The ability to edit posts that weren't made under the new site software is not there, even as a moderator.
Is there any way to add that functionality? I have old project threads that I update but I can't do that anymore.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Having some issues with post editing...I was able to change the title of my first post in the COTM voting thread, but 1) I can't edit the poll itself (the poll close date got bumped out to the year 2159 or something) and 2) when I change the title of my first post, it doesn't flow through to change the overall thread title (I changed the title to read "VOTING CLOSED" but the thread in the forums sill shows as "VOTING OPEN").

·
FMV Admin
380 Posts
Having some issues with post editing...I was able to change the title of my first post in the COTM voting thread, but 1) I can't edit the poll itself (the poll close date got bumped out to the year 2159 or something) and 2) when I change the title of my first post, it doesn't flow through to change the overall thread title (I changed the title to read "VOTING CLOSED" but the thread in the forums sill shows as "VOTING OPEN").
try the go advanced tab and see if you can edit the title there. There are a few other ways to edit titles but I still need to do an audit of the staff user group permissions so I can set them up for you guys the way you had it before.

21 - 40 of 661 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.