FordFusionClub.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 661 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post your upgrade issues here for the techs to fix!

Few things to keep in mind when reporting items:

- The more info the better
- If you can take a screenshot, it helps us troubleshoot so we can see what you see (if you need info on how, let us know)
- Please make sure you refresh (shift-reload / shift-refresh) before reporting, because the switch from SMF to VB can cause browsers to cache strange things. Those ultimately go away within a few hours as browsers eventually expire data, but sometimes a single refresh goes a long way!

----

Known issues:
* Some posts have
instead of the normal quote synax
* Some signatures have [img width=] instead of showing the actual image signature. While we fix this, if you want a workaround, edit your signature and make the tag just [img], without the [img width=10 height=10].
* Black Hole section permissions are not set yet, so nobody can see it (it will be shortly though)
* Many members showing up as 'senior members' after conversion
* Some users reporting their inboxes have all unread messages when they have been read before.
* Thread subscriptions in SMF are not imported into VB

Fixed issues
* Words were being censored when they shouldn't be - censoring has been disabled.
* Some of the FMV sites are still listed in maintenance, and will be opened up later today: MazdaSpeeders || CX5drivers || CX7club.com || Mazda6 Drivers || SmallVolvos.com

·
FMV Admin
380 Posts
Post time stamp seems off by a few hours?
You can change this in your user control panel.

Also do we need to go back and resubscribe to threads?...looks like I now only have this thread which is frustrating to try and find really good older threads.
Lemme look into this.

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
Quick question as well, how do I look at all the threads that were posted in since my last visit. In the old setup we could view subscribed threads or all new posts since last visit, is this still possible?

EDIT, never mind on part 2, I found it.
Second, how do I report a thread to a moderator? I don't see the option anymore, there is spam here: http://www.fordfusionclub.com/showthread.php?p=8312540#post8312540 and usually I just hit report so they can quick see it and take care of it.

Third: There are like 5 different 'Ideas for Ford' groupings, I would think we only need the one :)

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
the old format codes don't work and they didn't convert. You used to be able to make a bulletin point list by going .... and also the font size code doesn't work.

For example:

2007 Mazda 3 Grand Touring

Engine:​
Hypertech, Premium Fuel Tune
Weapon R Intake Manifold Version 3
Vibrant Exhaust w/High Flow Cat
Vibrant Header, Ceramic Coated Inside & Out
Fujita F5 Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
I found that, with Chrome anyway, the quote function only works if you type something under the quote. The quote cannot be isolated. Also, if you press the multi-quote button you have to press it again because it will stay on after you leave the thread and come back.

1 - 20 of 661 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.