FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
lol i was trying to add a banner to my signature :) its works now!

·
Registered
374 Posts
For some reason i ca't upload any of my pics to the forum gallery so i was trying to post it on a0l to host it. Can you recomend a good site to host pics for me?

·
Registered
374 Posts
muchas Gracias.. hey your boy amare stoudamire went to school about 3 minutes from my house. He is Killing em in the NBA

·
Registered
374 Posts
My team is the Knicks :) Yeah even when they suck.I't be cool If you guys can get past Shaq and Wade

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
untouch, new sig looks good.

lava orang3, new forum rules are the pics in the sig have to be 100x500 max and only one line of text. thought i would tell you now before the mods get on your ass.

·
Registered
22,485 Posts
untouchable, is mazda talk a sister forum of this one, looks like u and moe are running thing over there, but looks just like this forum..

·
Registered
163 Posts
total thread hijacking here but oh well...

lava orang3... i actually went to Cypress Creek High where Amare Stoudamire graduated from. you live around there? cause i live only 15 minutes from there, maybe we could meet up or something.

and yea, untouchable, i'm diggin the sig.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Lol Rhiga I just read your private message sorry :)
Untouchable that is an absolutely beutiful shot of your 3 and a beautiful Sig.
KMD yeah I live right off of town center about 3 minutes from CCHS. There is this kid that lives in the subdivision across the street from me that has Painted his 3 Ford Focus SVT Orange! I seen him driving around and I was like...Um thats not a stock color. So I finaly chased him down one day and he told me.
OK lemme remove my sig till I can modify it :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.