1 - 1 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2012 Fusion Sport AWD
242 Posts
That looks like the 2017-2019 Escape diagram, so things will not be the same.

Those 11782 panels along the cabin are called "Air Deflector" and depends on your engine, drive train, as to what the part numbers are. Drivers side non AWD is probably DG9Z-9911782-F

If you have the 2.0, that metal panel after the engine shield (purple) is called a Rear Deflector, DG9Z-6P013-D

I wouldn't order them by part number, just giving you examples of what I think you are after. I don't remember the metal deflector on my 2015 with the 2.5.
1 - 1 of 5 Posts