FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven’t got it on the road because right after I bought it somebody who drove away hit me last parked and had hit another vehicle so I had to replace the headlight in the quarter panel I just did that it’s one tire away from being ready to go on the road and it seems to run fine otherwise but

The fan motor seem like it didn’t work and I would have to replace it for a while I was checking out how it was hooked up it went on when I put pressure on one of the waters it doesn’t always work especially if I do it too much but what does that mean I need to replace does that still mean it’s the motor or is it possibly the wiring and how far does the wiring problem go? I have heard of connectors being burned and as tedious as it is I’ll replace the connector to the wiring but this one has a kill switch which I don’t know it is common foThe fan motor seem like it didn’t work and I would have to replace it for a while I was checking out how it was hooked up it went on when I put pressure on one of the waters it doesn’t always work especially if I do it too much but what does that mean I need to replace does that still mean it’s the motor or is it possibly the wiring and how far does the wiring problem go? I have heard of connectors being burned and as tedious as it is I’ll replace the connector to the wiring but this one has a kill switch which I don’t know it is common but the other are only complicated electrical set ups as far as the components in the car relating to the Sonora radio and such and some of the wires seem problematic because of the fan motor that being said I plan on hooking up some new stuff like a touchscreen radio with GPS and i’m having the front and rear cameras are back up and driving because I lost a good car and credit getting hit by somebody speeding and they somehow beat me in terms of blame because the cheap ass dash camera I tried getting wasn’t working.

So again please I’m working Searne about the wiring to the fan I’m just worried how much wiring that would require me to look into or maybe I still need to replace the motor? That’s fine with me that I had it done before but it seems to work great when the wire is attached however it is when I put pressure on it the best way to describe it as I push it forward towards the front of the car and it goes on most of the time I was thinking about just finding a way to hold it like that with a zip tie but it doesn’t seem to be an exact science.

thank you very much I haven’t got it on the road yet the winter in Massachusetts is bad and it’s a stick shift but it’s the perfect car for me because stick shifts I like and you have to be more engaged and driving I just need one tire I know I said yet to but until I know for sure that I can drive what’s up anything else going I’m not going to get all new tires at the same time Plus I don’t have that much more money even with the stimulus

I’m rambling but help with what I might be able to do to get the wire on the cooling fan to turn it on consistently I’d be grateful

1 - 2 of 2 Posts