1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Whoa.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Wow. Switching to Km/h does look impressive. Maybe someday, fusions will actually be that fast. 8)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Why is it a stupid comment? Are you being scarcastic? :shock:

Because if you're trying to tell me that your magical v6 Fusion is indeed that fast, and dosen't shift into third until 80Mph when they shift into 3td at ~57Mph, then a gauntlet has been thrown...

Even your friend holding the camera is laughing...

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
He's messing with the video. Speeding it up. Sorry, not buying your Fusion 0-60 under 5 seconds.

·
Registered
702 Posts
All they had to do was change the revs per mile with a SCT tuner.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i live like 25 miles and told him i would go for a ride last night , but he said this weekend somtime. i have to see it to believe it. (not calling you a liar or anything, its just amazing if your car is that fast)

·
Registered
702 Posts
don't just go for a ride, race him, he'll smoke the hell out of you if he's that fast, but I bet he wouldn't be more the half car length if he's tuned and you're not(assuming you have a v6)

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have a i4, but my dad has a bmw that goes to 0-60 in 4.9 and had a porsche 911 that was a little faster so ill know if it is really going in 5 or under

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Not only is Nate's Fusion a mystery, his location is as well....

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
[quote author=thereisnospoon link=topic=90624.msg1755597#msg1755597 date=1191416046]
Not only is Nate's Fusion a mystery, his location is as well....
[/quote]

Well, from the game he is playing entitled "LOL, FUZZION IN 5 SECONDZ!!!!" and the 16 in his moniker, his age is no mystery.

·
Registered
584 Posts
His fusion is only as fast as everyone else's. If you listen to the car (and pay no attention to the needles), he squeals first gear as much as I do, and his revs-to-shift are no faster then mine. I like the video, I thought it was cute. But carrying on with the bull$hit that it is ACTUALLY that fast is annoying.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts