FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any1 kno the exact TSB for the reflash of the PCM? I just got my car back from the dealer and told them what was posted on here to say. Picked up the car late because I was busy and the guy who checked it wasn't there no more, so I just took it because i had to go to work.....Nothing different at all. Is there a way that I can tell if this was done or not?

Thx

·
Super Moderator
5,959 Posts
[quote author=Zero2Sixty link=topic=92141.msg1792564#msg1792564 date=1192759523]
Does any1 kno the exact TSB for the reflash of the PCM? I just got my car back from the dealer and told them what was posted on here to say. Picked up the car late because I was busy and the guy who checked it wasn't there no more, so I just took it because i had to go to work.....Nothing different at all. Is there a way that I can tell if this was done or not?

Thx
[/quote]

Hi Zero2Sixty. :wavey: Check your copy of the Work Invoice. It should list all work done on the car. Does it list anything pertaining to a TSB or PCM/TCM reprogram? Take a look and let us know.

If you are not sure what it says or did not get a copy, call the Service Department in the morning and ask what was done.

Also, as an FYI in case you did not get a copy of the Work Invoice. From now on, always get your "Customer Copy" of the Invoices for any work you have done (including Warranty work).

Good luck! :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts