FordFusionClub.com banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
[quote author=gruster link=topic=123896.msg3809518#msg3809518 date=1285626213]
I took my car to dealership before my bumper to bumper warranty expired (60K) that fixed it for about 6 months. Now when the car is out of warranty issue came back and i wonder if its something i can fix myself.
[/quote]

Hi gruster. :wavey: Gotcha. Well, I would try PM'ing ciscoford23 and asking if he can send you the service procedure. If you can not get a reply from cisco, hopefully another member will have the service procedure available.

Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
139 Posts
[quote author=gruster link=topic=123896.msg3809518#msg3809518 date=1285626213]
I took my car to dealership before my bumper to bumper warranty expired (60K) that fixed it for about 6 months. Now when the car is out of warranty issue came back and i wonder if its something i can fix myself.
[/quote]

The repair comes with a warranty for one year? Even if the warranty has expired, Ford and the dealership may cover your expense because of your repair records and a warranty that 'just' expired.

·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
Hi guys. :wavey: I guess some of us say it so many times, that we sometimes take it for granted that others already know this. So as awdpath stated: When Warranty coverage is in question, your first step should always be to take your car to the Dealer for service. At that point, you ask what your coverages are. If the issue is covered, great. If it is not (according to the Service Department), you ask if any extra/extended coverage can be offered. If you are a long standing customer, you use that to your advantage. If the Service Department says no, you speak to the Sales Manager/Dealership Manager and plead your case (also pointing out that you are a long standing/repeat customer) to him/her. Make it clear that any help you receive now will make it more likely that you will continue to be a long standing customer. The worst thing that can happen is they say no. The best is that no money comes out of your pocket.

Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cisco can you (or anyone else with it) email me the pdf as well? my MKZ is making squeaky sounds. I just emailed you as well. First time on this forum so dont know how this really works. thank you in advance

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does anyone have the pdf of this TSB? I have an 08 Fusion that has been making this popping sound some where in the front when Im going under 10 mph . If anyone has it and can email me at [email protected]

Thank you

21 - 26 of 26 Posts