FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
584 Posts
Will those even fit? The chassis has a few differences between the Mazda-spec and the Fusion...they may not "bolt on" without some issues. Personally, I hope they do, but I would expect that they would have been marketed toward the Fusion if they did (that way, those companies can double their profits by simply advertising 'they fit Fusion's too!') Maybe someone with a shop and time can look into that, like Jusnes or Steeda.

Of note: Those MSDS headers still Y into one pipe, which it seems would bolt nicely to the Magnaflow setup if they fit Fusions, but is not a true dual...is there enough room for two flex pipes?

Adding a full exhaust can take away from low-end torque, making you a bit slower off the line, but adds mid-range torque and high-end HP (making you faster on the freeway)

Someone needs to take nice under-body shots around the trans cradle so we can see what we have to work with. Anyone out there with a lift and a camera care to snap a few shots?

I had some custom exhaust work done on a 2000 Ford Focus that ran me $500...Depends on the piping you choose: Steel, aluminized steel, T405 stainless, T304 stainless (like Borla), Titanium, etc... going from cheapest to most expensive. In Illinois, I recommend Twisted Pipes in the town of Ringwood:

Twisted Pipes
5211 mann dr
ringwood il 60072
shop number is 815-653-3300

· Registered
584 Posts
That sounds promising... :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.