FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
701 Posts
Well, I'm not entirely sure how much back pressure the v6 needs. But, If i where to personally do this myself here's what I'd do. I replace the existing pipe with 2"(max) pipe and add another next to it. I'd also install an H pipe early on in the system. I'd personally use a cambered muffler, but not sure which one.

· Registered
701 Posts
[quote author=thereisnospoon link=topic=86064.msg1640563#msg1640563 date=1187147938]
So, I just might do Eibach's first, followed by the SCT and CAI, and then last the exhaust.
[/quote]

Or you can have a one of a kind exhaust and take pictures and show us all. Plus, the added volume of the intake will like to escape with a better exhaust. More fuel at full throttle and higher revs before shifting with the sct, that's when the exhaust would be nice. Oh yea, and the sound too ;)

Add on, have you done research to know how much it would cost to do this? What about exhaust tips?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.