FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is open to any true confessions about any topic, but I'd like to begin it by discussing the current 3-day weekend that is rapidly winding down. With that said, my question is did any of you get comatose-caliber inebriated?

I'll be the first to comment.

Now I want to answer honestly, but can someone first remind me what holiday this was? My memory is a bit blurry at the moment! :rhigareda:

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just being facetious. Of course I know this was Labor Day weekend because I labored mightily at partying heartily! :eek:h:

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
On Sunday my brother came over to have a BBQ and drink a little beer. Well it so happens he had a homemade keg of beer and that it was ready to partake of. Well needless to say I dont have to tell you I was almost nonfuntional yesterday....
But man that was some good beer. :cheers:

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Home brew for the win!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
i partied like it was 1999
on saturday night I got hammered, went to bed at 3am and then woke up at 6am to go autocrossing
it was very painful

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now we're getting some responses. The others are probably still too hungover to find this thread, much less post in it. :chuckles:

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
I had a few mazda3forums buddies over, and we got started on turning my sorry excuse for a garage into something worthy of fostering the crazy-ass projects that we're always dreaming up. Very little alcohol involved, just some good old fashioned testosterone and power tools.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts