FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK not sure if there is were i put this but had to go out and buy the movie today. Went and say it came out (did not want to figured it would suck) but have to say it was a good flix. Anyone else buying it or am i the only geek out here that loves Star Wars, Transformers, and other crap like that. :lol:

·
Registered
484 Posts
I just got Transformers today. I haven't even seen the movie yet but I remember them as a kid. So you are not the only one out there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
good movie, though i got it well i didnt buy it...

but its any awesome movie and i've watched it a dozen times already so its a 10 in my book.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I also bought it yesterday, Transformers and 300 probably my all time favorite movies.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I got it on Tuesday, totally awesome! I've watched it twice already this week!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I watched it last night and I loved it. Excellent movie.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hey I bet if Ford has helped pay for that movie as much as GM did, they would have had the Fusion turn into one BAD ASS MUTHER!!!!! :metalcord:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just watched it again, over at my buddies house on his 50" Plasma... makes my 32" seem like a 13". Damn, I need to get a bigger TV. Watching movies on his TV makes you think their coming out of the freakin' thing and gonna scoop you up!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
That movie was awesome.... I didnt think I would like it as much as I did. Maybe it was the fact that VDesigns came over and we watched on my 50" with surround. The movie itself was just awesome. I highly recommend it!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote author=fusiont8 link=topic=91915.msg1804168#msg1804168 date=1193191148]
That movie was awesome.... I didnt think I would like it as much as I did. Maybe it was the fact that VDesigns came over and we watched on my 50" with surround. The movie itself was just awesome. I highly recommend it!

[/quote]

i was in the same boat i did not want to see it at all. figured it would be another crapping movie made after a TV show but boy was i wrong. it was a great movie.

·
Registered
840 Posts
yeah, the movie was great. but... what parts did you "not want your son to see"

i cant think of any parts that were not for children.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[quote author=benit0 link=topic=91915.msg1805282#msg1805282 date=1193239054]
yeah, the movie was great. but... what parts did you "not want your son to see"

i cant think of any parts that were not for children.
[/quote]

there were a few cuss words but then also the scene in Sam's room with is parents and his mom asks if he was masterbating in there. do not want to explain to my kids that are 10 or under what that is :lol:

·
Registered
840 Posts
hahahah, i hear ya. i guess the cussing would be less of an annoyance compared to the masturbation thing since you're a dad and all.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[quote author=benit0 link=topic=91915.msg1807995#msg1807995 date=1193299853]
hahahah, i hear ya. i guess the cussing would be less of an annoyance compared to the masturbation thing since you're a dad and all.
[/quote]

i laughed but then was like SH!T i hope this does not lead to questions i am just not ready for that yet :lol:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I grew up religiously watching Transformers when I was a kid. I can remember my mom would send me to her room to watch it in there so she could use the larger TV in the living room to watch her soaps. I used to watch He Man and GI Joe as well. :D

I saw the movie the day after it came out. I haven't been in a theater in years, but I HAD to see this movie. It was awesome!

·
Registered
840 Posts
lol, i used to watch gi joes and he-man all the time. i also watched teenage mutant ninja turtles a TON. chip and dales rescue rangers haha.

im 23 btw, so i was 5 when i watched those ;D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts