FordFusionClub.com banner

Tranny Cooler

13K views 60 replies 15 participants last post by  NSNMotorsports 
#1 ·
hey i read on a thread that u can fabricate a tranny cooler for us. would u mind posting the options and pricing? thanks

#6 ·
here's the emails steve sent me:
"Yep, we can/do fabricate them. I can put together a kit for anywhere between 40 dollars and 90 dollars depending on what you all want in the kit and size of things."
"Yeah, it would include brackets, cooler, hose, instructions, hardware."

i didn't expect the cooler to be so inexpensive, hope to get one soon!

#8 ·
sorry guys... I don't check this forum regularily even though it IS mine.. sorry! email and PM are usually WAY faster...

We'll get the tranny kits on the new website in the next couple of weeks.. it's coming along and nearly ready for release.

#14 ·
None of the kits will require taking the transmission apart at all.. manual or auto... and there will be price ranges... from down around 40 bucks all the way up to around 400 for the full out manual cooler kit (the pumps needed are very expensive). But our kits will include all the hose and brackets and so forth to do a nice install.. not some zip tie kind of approach, and the coolers we use are much higher quality than a lot of what you find at Pep Boys or the like.

#20 ·
It's high on the list I assure you. We just got the trans gears together for getting billet ones made for the Mazda 3 for the turbo guys (manuals only though)... and we've been doing some serious work on a Microtech for the Mazda 6S.. SOOO needless to say since I have a full time job on top of NSN that I'm stretched thin! But yes... we'll get it together soon... just keep on me :)

(PS I have not been getting email updates from this for some reason)

#22 ·
Yeah... I'm working on everything... I'm still adjusting to the married life and schedule and I'm just starting to get caught up on things. I'm also reworking one of my vehicles so I can sell it and was on business for a week last week... so needless to say life is hectic as hell! I have the tranny coolers high on the list as I got like 3 or 4 different requests in the last month or so. So I definitely need to get on it. the big problem is I no longer use the warehouse I used to get that stuff through when we first did the kit, so I have to reprice and re-check availability of all these things at my current warehouses. I haven't forgotten! If I'm not moving fast enough for you the best thing to do is just send me an email every couple of days saying "hey got that quote!" and it'll keep my butt in gear and get it done.

Thanks!

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.