FordFusionClub.com banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Gains... zero... no horsepower... just better for transmission as far as temperatures etc... better shifts etc... also for anyone adding horsepower it is better for the transmission.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Your transmission will last longer and will handle more power above stock. As you add more power your transmission will heat up as it takes the extra load. Overheating is the number one cause in transmission failures.

Consider it insurance for your transmission.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
yeah... we have an MTX kit... and it is like 370 I think... the pump and the high viscosity cooler (bigger vane openings) makes it PRICEY to do. and more and bigger hose...

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Yeah, I just keep not putting it up on the website because of being very busy... I'm leaving on business tomorrow morning for a week, so that won't help matters.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Oh I see, will it be up on the site any time soon? I'm thinking about getting it in the future. If not, can you tell me how much it would be and how to order it later on?

·
Banned
2,200 Posts
[quote author=kspec link=topic=45154.msg1691850#msg1691850 date=1189020522]
wait

are ppl going to pretend this is an intercooler?

dont lie..........
[/quote]

thankfully, not everyone is like you. :p

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
yes you can hook up multiples in a row... but it is possible to overcool the system... when you do that (especially in winter) you get in to hard shifts and some other problems.

I'll try to dig up some pictures early next week.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
905 Posts
[quote author=NSNMotorsports link=topic=45154.msg1760573#msg1760573 date=1191590530]
yes you can hook up multiples in a row... but it is possible to overcool the system... when you do that (especially in winter) you get in to hard shifts and some other problems.

I'll try to dig up some pictures early next week.

Thanks,

Steve
[/quote]

Bump. Interested in getting one of these but any photographs or reviews around?

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.