FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...on an '07 Supercrew 4x4. It should be at the dealer around lunch time, and I'll post pics when I get it home. :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
[quote author=hwm3 link=topic=75740.msg1363483#msg1363483 date=1177508510]
...on an '07 Supercrew 4x4. It should be at the dealer around lunch time, and I'll post pics when I get it home. :)
[/quote]

Hey, you told us you were getting a 4X2. So...AWD did win out! 8) :lol: 8)

Sweet truck! Which trim level? (I guess we'll see that from the pictures)...

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Sry to hear that, you have a very clean fusion. Sad to see it go, but you must make room for something new! Congrats, post up alot of pics!

·
Registered
9 Posts
You're gonna love it. My 05 SuperCrew Lariat is a GREAT truck. Hope you're not looking for great gas mileage though :lol: It's really not bad for a truck with a big V8. I'm getting about 15 around town and I have a heavy right foot, but also a Flowmaster Exhaust and K&N CAI. Good luck with the truck!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Thanks for all your help in the last year.... Good luck with your new truck

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics as promised. I'll get more when the weather cooperates.

XLT Supercrew, 5.4, tow package, power seat......

And it's 4wd, not AWD. :lol:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=hwm3 link=topic=75740.msg1365360#msg1365360 date=1177548756]
And it's 4wd, not AWD. :lol:
[/quote]

Oh crap, here we go again :hornets: :hideme:

Truck looks great.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was paying $240 a month for a well loaded 2005 XLT Supercab 4x4...with no money down. Gotta love these A-plan leases. I hate the Crewcab, the front doors shorten about 5", no room for your left arm to sit on the door panel, the B-pillar is there! Same doors as the "regular cab". At least they now offer a 6.5' bed (mid-2006MY) on the crewcab.

Almost $200 a month cheaper than my $11k MSRP cheaper Fusion SEL I-4 manual per month.

The F-150 is the best built Ford vehicle. Kicks ass! Handling and 0-60 times kill my 2007 Grand Caravan lease that replaced the F-150. MPG on the van (3.8L pushrod V-6) is only about 4.5 greater.

I drove my F-150 through lower Manhattan back in November, lots of fun dodging peds in a nearly 20' long vehicle. Might drive over a Crown Vic cab without even noticing.

I always thought General POS tires (1997-1999 Taurus/Sable...) were horrible. The tires you have are great in the snow. I only used 4x4 in the snow when drag racing on snow covered roads (never lost) and once when I buried it on an off-camber angled parking lot doing donuts in the snow. At WOT on wet roads, this thing hooked up and went. Mid-8 second 0-60 times according to my G-tech Pro.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Very clean man! As Chris said, thanks for all your help, you were a big piece of the fusion crew. Enjoy the new truck!

·
Registered
463 Posts
It is the Ford Truck equivalent of AWD. :lol: :p :lol:

Very nice truck! I just wish I could get an FX4 in dark green...they don't do that though. :(

·
Registered
817 Posts
HWM3, enjoy! I'm sure you will. What make and model Fusion did you have and how much did you get for it as trade-in?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote author=urnews link=topic=75740.msg1367255#msg1367255 date=1177612868]
HWM3, enjoy! I'm sure you will. What make and model Fusion did you have and how much did you get for it as trade-in?
[/quote]

Mine was a loaded V6 SEL, 19,000 miles and in perfect condition. I got $17,500 for it.

I didn't have any real complaints with the car, other than it won't tow a horse trailer. :lol:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice truck....... must be the truck buying month. I am trading in the Ram 1500 for a 2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax....

·
Registered
377 Posts
Damn you guys want competition huh. Ok no more Mr. Niceguy. :twisted:

2007 Lincoln MARK LT - Loaded

·
Registered
57 Posts
[shadow=red,left]Nice truck....... must be the truck buying month. I am trading in the Ram 1500 for a 2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax....[/shadow]

A Tundra Crewmax is on my wish list for sure! Hope you get it!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Harold, Nice choice. Good luck with it. By the way , the tuner has been working fine. No problems. Thanks again.

·
Registered
702 Posts
hwm3, wheren't you the one with the RB rear sway bar? If so did you happen to take it off and want to sell it?? Good luck with your F150!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts