FordFusionClub.com banner

Trade In?

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  urnews 
[quote author=BlackI4se link=topic=78130.msg1426479#msg1426479 date=1179747659]
Well unfortunately my car was rear ended again. I've owned since last June and its been in 3 accidents. (From other drivers) Well, I'm curious on what kind of trade in that I could get on it. I would love to get rid of it if it were to be a good deal. If they wouldn't pay it off then I would just keep it. What do you guys think?
[/quote]
I think the car is jinxed and you are very unlucky. Your best bet is to probably keep the car for a very long time in order to get a return on your investment. How much damage from the accidents? Anyone who trades in a car that is only one year old takes a tremendous hit on depreciation, whether the car has been in accidents or not.
That may not be the news you want to hear but it is a sad truth.

[quote author=otaku link=topic=78130.msg1435899#msg1435899 date=1180055899]
I plan on keeping mine regardless of damage for at least five years.
[/quote]
Ditto here.

[quote author=BlackI4se link=topic=78130.msg1458630#msg1458630 date=1180955905]
It is supposed to go in the shop tomorrow.

I showed my wife the Tungsten silver fusion and she is in love with it. She says that she really likes it. What is the chance that I could get them to pay off my car if I traded it in?
[/quote]

Anything (almost) is possible, but trading at this stage of the game is going to be very expensive for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.