FordFusionClub.com banner

Trade In?

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  urnews 
#1 ·
Well unfortunately my car was rear ended again. I've owned since last June and its been in 3 accidents. (From other drivers) Well, I'm curious on what kind of trade in that I could get on it. I would love to get rid of it if it were to be a good deal. If they wouldn't pay it off then I would just keep it. What do you guys think?

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Well it was very minor damage this time. It just scuffed the bumber and bent the exhaust tips a hair.

It was again almost rear ended yestarday. !!!! These freaking people do not know how to drive. My wife was in it again and was sitting a a stop sign and she looked back and there was an suv barreling toward her she eased of the brake and went over to the shoulder and the suv locked them up and ended up where she ws sitting. I'm so glad that she looked behind her.

People are idiots. As of right now I'm not going to trade it in. I probably would lose alot on it. I'm sure I would lose my extended warranty too.

Discussion starter · #13 ·
It is supposed to go in the shop tomorrow.

I showed my wife the Tungsten silver fusion and she is in love with it. She says that she really likes it. What is the chance that I could get them to pay off my car if I traded it in?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.