FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, recently purchased (well, its been about a month) an 07 merlot fusion se v6 w/ black and light stone interior. Made my decision after looking at accord, camry, and altima. I just got so much more for my money with the fusion! A v6 altima w/ leather starts at 27,000! With amazing looks, great handling, comfortable interior, and unbelievable pricing, the Fusion is IMHO the best deal out there. There are a few things I don't like...but that's for another time.

Looking forward to my stay here at the club

oh, I would post pics but I don't know how...I checked out the help section but...
I can design multi-story buildings with sophisticated cad/cam software, but get me anywhere near the internet and I turn into a complete moron :crazy:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Let me see if I can help. I'll try to keep it simple!

First, I assume you already have pics of your new Fusion stored on your computer. Like within your Desktop folder for example.

Second, you need to find and use a Website to upload your Fusion pics from your Desktop (If that is the folder you used). The Website I used is Yahoo's Flickr. (There are others as well.) You may need to create a Yahoo user account with a username and password. It doesn't cost anything.

Third, once the the pics is uploaded to Flickr, left click on the picture so it opens to another Webpage. Then I always right click and select "view image".

Fourth, once you've done that, go up to the browser's URL dropdown list and left click the image's URL address. Then press Ctrl-C to copy the URL address.

Fifth, go back to this Website's thread and open up a reply. Within the reply's textbox type [IMG}, then press Ctrl-V to paste the image's URL address, then type [/IMG]. No space between the html codes and the URL address.

Sixth, then press the "Post" command. Try it!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow, thanks oshkosh...that wasn't so bad :klavergreg: sorry had to use that little guy. what is that thing?

plan on a few mods somewhere along the way - new wheels, chrome exhaust tips, a replacement lower grille ( a black wire mesh would look cool)

thanks again for the help

·
Registered
313 Posts
I was thinking either red or blue (too bad they discontinued titanium green for 07), but hten I saw the car in Tungsten with the I4 appearance package. Done deal!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice ride & colors choices, I love the Light Stone interior leather 8)
I agree with you about the Nissan Altima 3.5L V-6, a VERY NICE rig, but by the time you get her priced out like you want her, she's pushing near $ 30 K !!! Not going
to happen when I can order a loaded Fusion 3.0L SEL for under $ 25 K, X-Plan pricing.
Have fun & enjoy !!!
I still wish that ugly, thou fucntional roof mounted antennae would go back into the rear glass, where it belongs. Maybe for 2008 ?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts