I am posting this on behalf of tiffany. I will be in touch with dan about it but admins please chime in.Hi. My name is Tiffany. I am a sponsor on the Mazda3forums and had a question. I wanted to write you guys to run something by you. I have been in contact with a wonderful member on here who has a great idea on how to advertise for the forums. If you could please let me know what you think or if this can be done. Here are a couple areas:
Here is some info about the member
* Born and Raised in Los Angeles, Cali.
* Owned many NA and FI cars in the past.
* Full time Operations Manager with a Fiance.
* Meets every Thursday and on Weekends. Car can be seen through Southern California on a daily basis.
* Canyon/AutoX driver
* Decent and just all around nice guy
Plans with the MS3:
* Already made 1st every "TRUE" Short Throw Shifter
* Complete color change
* Want to be the first MS3 to reach the 350whp and 400whp marks.
* Want to be 1 of a kind MS3.
* Purchases parts from all major site sponsored vendors.
* Purchased an MS3
* Developed entire "How-To" Thread for the MS3 section
* Developed many life long relationships via this forum.
He is looking for some help on getting his currently Black Mica Speed 3 to a Crystal White and is in need of some help. Making his Speed 3 a SUPER rare find within the US. Is there a way that the forums can get members who want to help donate some money and get this done. And in return the member would be willing to airbrush each member who helped onto the inside of his hood.
Mazda3forums would have full advertising opportunities at all the meets around Los Angeles, CA.
No cost to the forum.
Any magazine ads or photos will have Mazda3forums.com all over them.
Can do an entire before/during/after of all work done to the Speed 3.
I just thought I would write and ask you guys. I think has good intensions and would like to see his dream come to life.
Showcase Mazda Pontiac GMC
1521 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85014