FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find the tire lug wrench in the trunk? I saw the spare tire and to the right I saw the jack and long pouch that carries the parts for the jack.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
The lug wrench should be in the bag also. Mine was so tight in there that I had to cut the bag to get it out.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the lug wrench????? Is a weird looking lug wrench. I was expecting a regular two feet metal bar.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I looked back at it in my trunk this weekend. Yep, it is weird looking. Ford probably supply that one because it is cheaper than the usual ones. I like it though because you can get better leverage with it having a swivel handle.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Its actually a VERY durrable wrench. I had to change the tire on my GF's mom's 2000 Volvo S80 last weekend. The lugs were on so tight (stupid tire chains) i had to jump on the lug wrench to get them lose. The stock wrench from the S80 turned into a "C" and did not loosen the lugs one bit.

I took the lug wrench out of my fusion and prayed it was the same size... i was in luck. I was able to jump on the wrench and knock the lugs loose and get the tire off. I think i might check the junk yards for another and thow it in the trunk of her Volvo.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I had that same issue with my 4Runner. I ended up bending the lug wrench by jumping on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.