FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, I’m new to the forum and have a question concerning tire/ rim changes. I, week my wife has a 2014 low mileage Fusion Titanium with the gray”H” style wheels and the 19” rims with a 55”mm offset with 235/40/R19 Continental tires. I have an opportunity to by a set of 19” Ford factory polished rims from a 2019 Ford Edge with 225/35/19” tires. The rim has a 52.5mm offset.
What I need from the experts is will they fit without interference with the inside of the brake rotors and the shock towers/inner fenders ? Also I want to be sure they won’t interfere with the outer fender lips.
Any help and/or direction on this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance for you expert direction on this.

·
Super Moderator
5,787 Posts
Hi Blackbird and welcome to the Ford Fusion Cub. You can use this Wheel Offset Calculator to determine fit: Wheel Offset Calculator | 1010Tires.com Discount Online Tire and Wheel Store

You will need to plug in the offset and width of the old and new wheels.

In addition, it does not sound like the 225/35-19 tires on those Edge wheels are the factory size (seem narrow and short), which will cause a speedometer and odometer error issue, along with a very harsh ride due to the narrower tire and very short sidewall.

Essentially, the overall diameter of that wheel tire combination is too small for your Fusion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts