FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody had any experience with Johnson window tint film? I'm looking to put the Johnson Flash (mirror tint, green) film on my car and I was looking for opinions from professionals and consumers alike. How much will it fade, and does anybody have any pictures of said film on their car?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Mirred tint is a fully matelized so there is no fading there is one dealer here in Utah that has Johnson films most all the other tint shops use suntek film. I won't use any thing but suntek now.

·
Registered
933 Posts
please tell me you didn't say green tint. I've never like mirror tint. That's just me.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Korey, if you find a color tint that looks better than the pale green mirror tint on my Titanium Green Fusion, I'll consider it.

I've seen a charcoal tint on the same color and it looks like crap, and I've seen green mirror tint on the same car and it looks good.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Tint matching the color of your car is ghetto to me. Black is neutral for all colors. Silver mirror tint looks good on any color also. I have silver mirror in my green 4Runner, and it looks nice.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
It's definitely a different choice. If you do go with the green tint, post some pics so we can see what it looks like. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Here is my 4Runner. It is kinda dark though. I only put the tint in the front because the rear windows where already dark. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.