FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who can get to Woodward and about 14 mile and wants their tail lights to be professionally painted from the inside please reply to this. I'm hoping that if we get enough people we can go in and get a large discount.

When I went into the shop "street legal customs" they said it normally costs 260 (if i remember properly) to tint both rear lights. They paint it with some material from the inside...
If there are more than 5 of us that want this done... and we all go at the same time... maybe they will heavily discount us.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I'd be interested in this, but would like to see their work first. I don't want some taillights that were hacked apart and then siliconed back together.

·
Registered
492 Posts
$260 is a lot of money for tinted taillights.... when I got my ZJ tinted it only cost me about $60. But if your talking about having it painted then thats another story.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yeah it would depend on what they use. $260 sounds like its WAY out there

·
Registered
67 Posts
[quote author=FusionManiac19 link=topic=116562.msg2472378#msg2472378 date=1216351926]
Yeah it would depend on what they use. $260 sounds like its WAY out there
[/quote]
Haha, I cheaper out... I decided to nightshade my lights, then when I messed up the tint, they cleaned them up for me, perfectly, so they are legit. I've seen their work on other cars, and its amazing.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
[quote author=jake123 link=topic=116562.msg2439008#msg2439008 date=1215133100]
For anyone who can get to Woodward and about 14 mile and wants their tail lights to be professionally painted from the inside please reply to this. I'm hoping that if we get enough people we can go in and get a large discount.

When I went into the shop "street legal customs" they said it normally costs 260 (if i remember properly) to tint both rear lights. They paint it with some material from the inside...
If there are more than 5 of us that want this done... and we all go at the same time... maybe they will heavily discount us.

Thanks
[/quote]

Hey, ive been to Street Legal. Actually I organized a meet there. Ben and the guys are good people and I hang out there a lot in the summer but we (www.shopmrt.com) can do your front and rear lights for 200 total. We dont take them apart because if you have ever done it, its extremely time consuming with no margin for error (and you can do it like normal lights) but our technique will still look factory. Below are pictures of our Turbo Fusion,MKZ, and Edge so you can see how we can tint chrome trim and head/taillights. We are in Plymouth MI by the way. 45646 port St Plymouth, MI 48170

1 - 7 of 7 Posts