FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...just got the tint done last week...Llumar 40% on all windows...black vinyl on upper rear window dot [email protected]$200.....and ...now that the snow is gone & the roads are clear of salt thanx to recent rain...the rims & tires are back on for the summer...& lubed the Frt & Rr urethane swaybar bushings as well. Here are sum pix.......also have 'parts' for my next mod...as soon as it warms up abit more, will do & post pix.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That fusion looks really nice.. 8) I have a question for you, when you got the windows tinted were they able to tint the little window in the back.. if so do you know how they did it..

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi BBCfusion....THANX!!!...appreciate your compliment alot! Yes..the two small windows were tinted to the 'rubber' on the inside...he then put a piece of mat black vinyl cut to the contour of the rubber piece on the outside of the window...which blends rite in with the rest of the rubber around the windows...easy and aesthetically acceptable. Heres the link to where I store all my pix....http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2471551....scroll down to the last 10 pix...clic to enlarge a side shot & you'll get an idea of what this 'method' looks like.

·
Registered
702 Posts
SGs Fuzion, I'd love to hear a sound clip of your exhaust. Plus you said that they are "Resonated" how do you think that affected the exhaust note, especially since you have the v6 exhaust on the I4.
Oh, and I love the look.

·
Registered
19 Posts
thanks SGs Fuzion i think im going ask the tint guy to do something similar to that because it bothers me when i see the whole window tinted and them taht little piece is just right threre.. thanks..

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi mechanicboy18....resonating aids in quieting and 'mellows' the mufflers exhaust tone. THANX for your compliment!!...very much appreciated!!

Hi BBCfusion...you are welcome...always glad to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts