FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had the little widnows in the back tinted all the way.. I have seen a lot of people had their windows tinted and it is not fully tinted... The tint guy said he didnt know how to get in their.. but said that if i removed the rubber thing in the back of the window that he would tint it.. So my question is, Does anyone know how to remove the little rubber thing to tint the whole window..

\
this isnt my car but this is how the little back window lookslike..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah thats how i want mine to look.. but i dont know how... maybe the russian can tell us how he did it..

·
Registered
596 Posts
hey you guys...
I personally did not look for a fix for the little read door windows. The tint place took them out, tinted them, then put them back in....
The tinter took the little rubber bar that stands between the small window and the main window to get the little glass out.

Honestly fellas, if the tint place you went to does not know how to tint the little window, I suggest you go to a tint place that has more experienced workers.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx russian.. yeah i think that is what im going to do with the little window problem.. take it to another person.. cuz i hate how it looks..

·
Registered
407 Posts
Both of mine are tinted all the way through. The place I took it to didn't like doing it, but Pete was a trooper. It took him a couple times to get it right, but he did it. He never took the windows out or anything. Although I bet he would have like to have done it that way a lot better.

As The Russian already stated, make sure you bring your ride to a place that knows what they're doing. I don't trust to many people with my ride, you shouldn't either.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
My tinter had a tool that got underneath the rubber piece. I thought it'd be cut, because I see all the Fusion's here with that black rubber strip showing through.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts