FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will tint get darker as it dries? Just curious.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The place that tinted it said it would. I thought he was full of shit. I've had 3 vehicles tinted there and I've never had any problems from them. I think they are under new management now. They better straighten up their attitude if they want to stay in business.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I have just a regular "classic" tint installed on my Fusion, but I've had a metallic tint put on my previous car (but still looked black). The only thing that changed after a few weeks was the "color", The difference was real slight too. Everything looked like it had a orange-ish tint, but after about a month, that orange light tint went away. I was told that was normal, but I've never heard of tint getting darker the longer it's on your car.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He jsut said that after it dried it would get a little darker. Not jsut darker as time goes by. Like eventually it would be black. Nothing like that.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well after going back for the 4th time to get my tint fixed, They've finally stripped my tint and have given my money back. Freaking jackasses. So now I have another company set up to do it on saturday.

Anybody else have problems w/ the black felt hairs getting into the tint?

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
One of my back windows was redone because of some small bubbles. I had it redone about 2 months ago and there is one small bubble with a fiber of lint in there. I could get it redone for free, but it's not worth my time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts