FordFusionClub.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

time crisis 2 with gun! and multitap! (ps2)

5K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  RB 
#1 ·
hey guys, first let me start off my saying that this stuff is MINT condition, ive had it for probably 2 years but it looks like i just bought it yesterday. not a single scratch on the disk nor has the gun ever been dropped or hishandled. it has only been used a handful of times.

ok, now on to the item up for sale. this is the classic arcade game "time crisis 2" with the GUNCON 2 controller for playstation 2. i spent about 80 dollars on this brand new and have only used it a handful of times. it was a whim of a buy and i guess im paying for it now since its not being used very much. everything is included, the gun, the game, the origional case, the instruction book, and even the special "shelf box" that fits the gun and the game case.

asking price is 50 shipped. keep in mind i payed about 80 for this brand new.

(btw its hard to take this picture :lol:)

next up is a multitap for ps2. simply said, plug it into a slot in the ps2 and plug 4 controllers into it at once.

asking 15 shipped.

thanks guys.
-Alex

See less See more
#2 ·
does the gun have a kickback like in the arcade?

i usedto love this game when i was like 13 and went to the arcade at the mall

#4 ·
[quote author=small town king link=topic=80865.msg1498007#msg1498007 date=1182215753]

[/quote]

no kickback on the gun. I have this and it is a damn good game! Someone snatch this up! Good deal for a game with the original box...can't find this everyday.

#5 ·
[quote author=rancid link=topic=80865.msg1498070#msg1498070 date=1182217209]
[quote author=small town king link=topic=80865.msg1498007#msg1498007 date=1182215753]

[/quote]

no kickback on the gun. I have this and it is a damn good game! Someone snatch this up! Good deal for a game with the original box...can't find this everyday.
[/quote]

thank you! thanks everyone! anyone who knows me personally can vouch that i take excellent care of all my stuff. i still have my origional n64 from when i got it at the age of 5, first year it came out. im now 17.

like i said, im in love with this game and spent soo much arcade money on it and had to be on waiting lists and had to transfer it from stores just to get this, and everything is 100% mint. not a single scratch on the cd at all!

i just dont play it anymore, too busy with other stuff. anybody who is a gamer will understand how great this game is!

#6 ·
and btw, if youve ever tried this game without the gun... you NEED the gun :lol:

i first bought just the game and it was annoying without the gun since the cursor was soo hard to pinpoint without running out of time. plus it just wasnt realistic and the cursor was easy to loose. thats when i had to transfer the set from another location and get on a waiting list to get the complete set, when i sold just the game for this complete package.

this game is a classic!

#9 ·
hey guys, not to sound pushy, but if i work out a deal tonite, i can have it shipped out tomorrow morning! if not, its ok, but itll have to wait till the weekend or possibly monday.

once again, not trying to be pushy, but if anyone was considering, now would be a great time to send me a pm so you can get it sooner! thanks guys, i hope somebody picks this up, theres lots of enjoyment to be gotten from this!

just think of all that money youve spent on this game in dave&busters and picture it for free in your house :lol:

-Alex

#12 ·
My offer is $30 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.