FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided today to trade in my Fusion for a '08 Escape. I orignally went in for a new Fusion AWD to get out of my lease, but came across the new early '08 Escapes and liked it better, so I went with that. Thought I'd tell everyone bye, this site has got to be the best car club I've been on. Very informative and not rude people. My Escape is silver XLT, black two-tone interior, just about everything except leather heated. I like the new style inside and out better then the old style.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats, hope you enjoy it. Nice to see suport for the blue oval. That being said, I am thinking of switching to RWD, as that is what I drive at work (Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor) and like the way it handles in the snow. BUT, Ford does not offer a RWD to the public, so I am looking at Dodge (Magnum or Charger - drove a police package v6 Charger, had as much power as the Ford and out drove the snot out of it) or the new Pontiac G8 (as long as they come up with a better name - what the hell is a G8, other than an meeting of International first world nations leaders that get protested all over the world.

·
Registered
325 Posts
[quote author=Plucky2035 link=topic=72469.msg1278086#msg1278086 date=1174370512]
Very informative and not rude people. [/quote]

That's the dumbest thing I've heard yet :p

Good luck with it! I'm mixed on the style of the new escape, but I really have yet to give it a good look. I am looking forward to my next oil change at the Mercury dealer so I can look over the Mariner.

My wife is next up for a new car in a few years and I think that we may look at a small SUV. The Escape/Mariner will definitely be on the list.

Sorry to see you go, but as part of your leaving agreement you need to post some pics of your new whip.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I was really trying to get my wife to choose a Milan, but she insisted on a Mariner instead. Can't go wrong either way, there both great vehicles at a great price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.