FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steeda Car of the Month (SCM) 08/07, Kevin Jurovich indicates he has Magnaflow Cat-Back on his AWD. Anyone (or preferably Kevin) have information on what was required to accomplish this?

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
[quote author=scotthom link=topic=95294.msg1869444#msg1869444 date=1195639912]
Steeda Car of the Month (SCM) 08/07, Kevin Jurovich indicates he has Magnaflow Cat-Back on his AWD. Anyone (or preferably Kevin) have information on what was required to accomplish this?
[/quote]

Yea its pretty much just the Magnaflow mufflers and maybe the mid pipe welded onto stock. Honestly theres no reason to buy the magnaflow exhaust to try and make it fit the awd. The fwd and awd exhaust setups are very different and you basically end up throwing the majority of the magnaflow unit out. Also the stock system is a pretty well made exhaust on it own so your best bet would be to just go to the magnaflow website, pick a muffler you like and weld those two in place of your stock ones. Youll basically end up with the same sound and same increase in power for a lot less money.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Had to cut out the factory pipe at the mufflers and weld one on with the right angle to the bends. I also cut out the resonator and welded in a piece of straight pipe, as well as a hanger underneath for support. But yea, I recommend what Talisman said. Just order the mufflers, and any competent exha

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z177/kevjur/th_IMG_0289.jpg[/img][/URL]

ust shop will have them on (and level) within an hour. And, yes, the exhaust was sanded down and painted with high heat paint after these pics. were taken. Yikes, forgot how crappy those stock headlights looked!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts