FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FMV Platinum Sponsor
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's pretty sad that Ford doesn't make stock sport version of Fusion like M-series by BMW model line or SRT models by Chrysler.
But it's no longer a problem, because Duraflex has released the cleanest body kit for New Ford Fusion 2013-2015.

What do you think about this one?

Check price and see other angles here:

Duraflex® 109402 - Racer Body Kit at CARiD

Check other accessories for this model here: http://www.carid.com/ford-fusion-accessories/

·
Registered
348 Posts
I like the front and sides but the rear looks like the exhaust cut out was an after thought and looks like it shouldn't be there.

·
FMV Platinum Sponsor
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These kits usually come without cutouts in the rear bumper/spoiler, because they realize that people who install this kind of parts often go with performance exhausts. You can do cut outs by yourself.
We found the same kit with custom cutouts for dual exhaust

We emailed the manufacturer to check details on the exhaust cut outs. As soon as we get respond - we will update yall right away.

·
Registered
348 Posts
That looks better but no way in hell I would ever buy a body kit that I would have to cut out and mold exahust cut outs myself. But honestly it still looks ugly. The whole thing about the new fusion is its so smooth and flows so well, that looks like they put thre layers of a bumper togeather doesn't even come close to flowing with the rest of the car.

·
Registered
451 Posts
That looks better but no way in hell I would ever buy a body kit that I would have to cut out and mold exahust cut outs myself. But honestly it still looks ugly. The whole thing about the new fusion is its so smooth and flows so well, that looks like they put thre layers of a bumper togeather doesn't even come close to flowing with the rest of the car.
Body kits are rice in general. But yeah I agree, this body kit makes the new fusion look heavy and fat, and ruins its otherwise elegant design. Ford got the design of the car right from the factory, no need to change it.

·
FMV Platinum Sponsor
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys, we recently received a few new body styling kits for the new Fusion.
We realize that it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but they look really decent.

Let us know what do you think!

3d Carbon® - EcoBoost Style Body Kit

And hey, don't forget to let us know what do you think about this kit!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts