FordFusionClub.com banner

The Carolina's

7K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Mercury_66Comet_07Milan 
#1 ·
Wasup Ya'll,

I am just curious if there is anyone from the Carolina's around these parts? I am pondering starting a Carolina Based FoMoCo Club with all FoMoCo Vehicles to be included.

I am going to have a website made up for locals to keep in touch but I am curious if there is any interest on here as well as the other Forums I am a part of. My family currently owns 2 Ford's. 1 being our 06 Fusion SE I4 & the 2nd being a 94 Thunderbird SC.

If your interested let me know, so I can get a head count of how many people are interested in a Local Club rather then a National Club.

**By no means am I trying to take any members away from the FordFusionClub.com, the main focus in this decision is to have Local venue for all FoMoCo owners to get together and hang out**

Jason

#3 ·
It's about time more people in the Caolina's like cars as much as I do LoL

I have owned 2 Thunderbird SC's 1 94 & a 90 35th Anny Ed., 06' Fusion(currently), 96 F150(currently), Ford Ranger, & a 87 GT Mustang in the past.

I am def. trying to get a Local thing going to get all the Ford Boys out there to chill.

Send me an Email @ JLore21@gmail.com with all your info and we'll try to meet up sometime!

Jay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.