Registered
2,022 Posts
:violinbash:

:lol:

Looks okay.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm pretty sure those aren't edge rims, But I'm with you, they are by far the best looking rims I've seen on the fusion!

·
Registered
244 Posts
[quote author=mechanicboy18 link=topic=84187.msg1586700#msg1586700 date=1185414687]
I'm pretty sure those aren't edge rims, But I'm with you, they are by far the best looking rims I've seen on the fusion!
[/quote]

They are the optional 18" Edge rims. The Edge has the Fusion SEL rims on the base model (I think) and it's also got some 18" Chrome ones which don't look as good.

I really like the Edge rims on the Fusion, and now that this is here it might make it cheaper/easier to upgrade.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It look ok. I agree with the other guy by far its the best wheel that comes stock on the car....There is a guy who put mustang wheels on his fusion and i really like that.....Im lookin for a set as we speak

·
Registered
619 Posts
The 18in Fusion wheels are the Edge Sport wheel, but converted to a Euro-flange design. The spokes are also machined to be flatter on the Fusion and the center bore is changed. Then they paint them. So a nice looking wheel for minimal cost investment, way to go Ford!

·
Registered
619 Posts
What I meant was: the Edge has 2 18in wheels, the chrome and the sport. The Fusion only has one 18in wheel, so no further detail is necessary. But you're right, the 18in Fusion wheel is part of the "sport appearance package".

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Technically the Edge has 3 18" wheel options that have been available for months...

1) painted aluminum
2) 10 spoke chrome clad
3) 6-spoke chrome clad

Up until now the Fusion was never offered with an 18" wheel option; although it will be available on the sport touring package in 2008

The pic below will show you the 3 18" options that have been available for the Edge, the one all the way on the right hand side is a 17" wheel. This should clear everything up.

·
Registered
514 Posts
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=84187.msg1586861#msg1586861 date=1185419040]
I'm not a big fan of the color-keyed foglight bezels to match the car. I still love the chrome accents.
[/quote]Agreed ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,958 Posts
[quote author=sergioakakobe link=topic=84187.msg1612457#msg1612457 date=1186262627]
anyone know if we could get that lip spoiler tith 3rd brake light only?that would be sweet!
[/quote]

Hey sergioakakobe. :wavey: Certainly it will eventually be available from Ford Dealer's Parts Departments (if it isn't already).

Good luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Got an '08 fusion black with the sport package at work the 18's on it look pretty sweet. They are painted greyish inbetween the spokes , the one we got came with goodyr's on it if I remember what I saw on it today. I was out lookin at the new color's on the '08's and saw those rims. Not to shabby for OE stuff.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Just wait - in due time you'll be able to find these awesome looking rims for $400 for the ENTIRE SET on Ebay. It's all gonna be in due time.

Some idiot will get the idea to put some ghetto 22's on his Fusion and sell $1000 worth of better quality tires with better looking rims. The question isn't IF, it's WHEN.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts