FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
holeydonut said:
I figured this thread would turn to shit.

AzMz3 - the next time you post something that is blatantly antagonistic, I will delete it. No questions asked.

If you want to PM me to talk about this, that's fine - but there really isn't much to clear up. You post fine on the Protegé forums - so I know you're capable of reigning in your attitude to prevent thread failures.

This goes to everybody (including Unrecovery):

Either be more careful on how you raise your opinions on others' posts, or just stay away from posting in the thread.
http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=237254#237254

:D

The only things that really, really pisses me off are condescending attitudes and blanket statements. AzMz3 tends to specialize in both.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Heh, looks like you got your long-awaited wish.

AzMz3 has emptied his user profile... I think he took his ball and went home now that I hurt his feelings.

Ironic how if you treat him like an ass, he gets mad, but he thinks it's fine to treat others like crap online since the online environment is free of emotions.....

Oh wells...

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, I never wanted to see him leave, I just wanted a better attitude. He obviously has knowledge and experience, and he's been actively modding his car and sharing the info. But that attitude just destroyed so many threads.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Yeah, that's the point I raised in the moderators' forum.

I didn't want him gone either - I just got tired of getting PMs and complaints that someone was ruining their thread... and that somebody was usually AzMz3.

I suppose, an "expert" that can't convey his expertise isn't very useful at all.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AzMz3 said:
rhigareda said:
^^Not to much of the Mazda3 is actually ford except for the base platform framing and such. a.k.a C1 platform.
Suspension, brakes, exhaust...I'm sure there are alot more peices.

And hasn't this been covered many many times. I'm sure you know that being a mod. :wink:

Hope I wasing being confrontational. :roll:
lol

Well, at least he's trying :)

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I don't care about his rolleyes - I'm just going to ignore him and see what happens.

I think the guy can take a slight ribbing in return, but I'm not going to get into some :blah: fest with him. I know he can be normal, so let's just see what happens.

I figured he'd come back to M3F - they always come back ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts