FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
I don't think any aftermarket company will do much for the 3.0 know there is a 3.5 coming out next year for the future Fords/Mazda's etc. I do wish there was more ECU, Street and racing Cams, Light weight engine internal parts for the V6. I just want more TQ out of the 3.0 in my Mazda6s.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I thought that the Cosworth intake(and most other Cosworth parts) wouldn't work on the Mazda 2.3l that's in the Fusion? Also.... :klavergreg: was pokin around work and seen a 3.7L version of the 3.5L, looks exactly the same as the 3.5L from the outside though, no intake differences,etc... possible SVT future engine???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote author=gokart2 link=topic=31920.msg598927#msg598927 date=1141166573]
I thought that the Cosworth intake(and most other Cosworth parts) wouldn't work on the Mazda 2.3l that's in the Fusion? Also.... :klavergreg: was pokin around work and seen a 3.7L version of the 3.5L, looks exactly the same as the 3.5L from the outside though, no intake differences,etc... possible SVT future engine???
[/quote]

GoKart,

The manifold will fit on the engine, you just have to make some minor changes to the manifold to allow the throttle body to bolt up and to also alow for the power steering reservoir to clear the plenum. Once on, the intake Manifold works wonderfully well. :)

Nikolas

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
This company has decide to "can" the fusion idea. Thay have lots of parts left over in the FFC classified section from the car they built.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts