FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read a few posts containing a reference to a "tb ground." Can someone please explain its function and supposed benefits?

·
Registered
702 Posts
While normally I'd tell you to just use the search function as TB ground has been talked about a few times you will need to know this, TB stands for Throttle Body. If you can't find it through the search, which BTW is on the upper right hand side of the page, then look under I4 engine discussion and it's been stickied.

·
Registered
178 Posts
GUYS, is it worth it to buy a 400$ new xcalibrator 2 OR BUY IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE (USED) ? Give me your opinion..

Please if anyone has used xcalibrators they want to resell, let me know..I'm interested...

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=78975.msg1470115#msg1470115 date=1181268003]
From what I understand they are VIN specific. Buy new... From either Bob or Steeda!
[/quote]

I bought used from Bob and I never provided my VIN. The used tuners are 50. dollars less when Bob has them in stock.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I can't see any benefit in installing a tb. ground. The engine is already grounded. Look at the ground strap from engine to firewall on left hand side of engine compartment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts