FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family is coming out to visit me in England for a month and we are taking a road trip in the fusion. Besides all the places we'll see in the UK, we're taking a side trip to Ireland for a week. I'll be driving to the nearest port (5 hours away) and taking a ferry to Ireland and then ferry back up to Scotland and return down to where I live in England. Total driving will be about 1500 miles. Gas on the economy will about 110 dollars a tankfull after the conversion rate, so that will suck. But it will be a nice trip even with 5 adults in the car. I'll take plenty of pics, (some of the fusion). Wish me luck and hope I don't get in an accident or have the car stolen. By the way, if anybody here ever visits England and needs a place to stay, I'd be more than happy to have ya stay for a few nights, we have an extra bedroom.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hey there,
wish ya luck and aa safe trip there... geessshh 110bucs for a full tank... I almoust forgot what europe was like whne I lived in germany and a couple of other place.

thank you for the welcoming hospitality, it is indeed much appreciated.

and please do take some pics while in the trip :)

-Pasha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.