FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awww crap. Somebody dungged up my car. A nice little scratch n dent on the left rear passenger door and around the wheel well on the 1/4. Chipped off some paint too. Very sharp dent.
Must have happened while I was either at the grocery in the parking lot or the parking lot where I XC ski over the weekend. No note or anything of course.
Sigh. :(

·
Registered
443 Posts
Don't you love when that happens. My wife and I arrived home from the mall Saturday night to find a nice rub on the left rear bumper of her new minivan. Someone must have hit it either backing out or pulling in next to us. Luckily it didn't dent the bumper- but it will still have to be removed, sanded, primed and repainted to the tune of $400. No note here either.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I know how you feel. My car has taken a beating after only a few months. First the girlfriend left the door open which caused damage when it hit going through the garage. Then someone hit it in a parking lot so its had a number of scratches that have went throught the paint. Lots of little road blemishes to. :(

·
Registered
817 Posts
Don't you just hate it when a new car begins to get "old" in a hurry due to minor dings? It is aggravating and practically unavoidable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts