FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there purchased a wind deflector for the factory sunroof/moonroof on our Fusions/Milans? My wife's Civic has one on there that attaches using clips. I am curious if anyone has found one that attaches on the Fusion/Milan/MkZ using clips as well. All that I have been able to find online seem to attach using 3M tape, which I don't want to use.

If anyone has found one that they have bought and/or installed, I would appreciate your advises on the unit, and where you got it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Sorry, I can't help you here. I would never put a bug deflector on my ride. I think they look cheesy.

But If I come accross one, I'll be sure to post a link for you. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, I am not referring to a bug deflector on the hood. What I am referring to is the wind deflector that goes on the roof of the car, and is attached at the front of the factory moonroof. With this attached, you can either slide back the moonroof a couple of inches to get some fresh air, or open it all the way, and you won't get as much buffetting of the air coming in through the moonroof.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Sorry, I knew what you ment, I just posted incorrectly. I have a moonroof on my Fusion, that little piece that pops up when you open it fully isn't enough of a buffer for you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts