FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=Mattleegee link=topic=81604.msg1519240#msg1519240 date=1182894594]
ahh no!!!! my life is over!!

:lmao:
[/quote]

With any luck, it should only be a couple hours in the early afternoon. However, depending on how often your ISP updates their DNS servers, there may be downtime that we can't help, after the server is back up (that's unrelated to our actual changes).

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
Its all for the better, no one should complain, plus the afternoon is where the low graph is right? (not counting 3am)

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=Mattleegee link=topic=81604.msg1519257#msg1519257 date=1182894896]
Its all for the better, no one should complain, plus the afternoon is where the low graph is right? (not counting 3am)
[/quote]

Sundays are fairly steady, since people don't have work. Overall Sunday is a relatively light day, and since I have no intention of doing server changes at 3 AM, it'll have to do ;)

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
make everyone go outside and wash their cars.

you should add the title to be official wash and wax day for the lazy people like me who haven't done it yet this summer... :hide:

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
It won't bother my ass, I'll be at a family cookout for the whole afternoon / evening! :)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
why are we going down on canada day??

i won't be here but that's not the point

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.