FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any suggestions on where to get a good deal on an HID kit. I am looking for the clear white lighting.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Go to www.xenonexpert.com
There kits are great quality. Alot of people here have bought from them... including me.
There 5000K is the whitest, brightest kit. I have the 6000K which is plenty bright and great blueish color. I highly reccomend them. :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advise, so should I be changing out just my regular lights or when I change over to HID should I be changing the fog and high beams also? So, the 6000k looks and performs good? Not too much blue?

·
Registered
399 Posts
I changed my fogs and my low beams. Dont change your high beams because your not suppose to flash them on and off alot. It can damage the ballast. The 6000k looks the best I think because at certian angles they give off a very light bluish tint. Then sometimes they look completely white. And boy are they bright, everything put aside, I have never seen nicer lights in my life.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Man, I wish I didn't have daytime running lights! Unfortunately in Canada it's illegal for a dealer to turn them off. Those H.I.D's look great!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Kev that sucks, shoot come over here, buy a vehicle then drive back to canada.... :? Then get it transfered somehow.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
It still has to have DRL's when you import it. A co-worker has an '04 Mustang he bought when he was living in Texas and had to install them before he could get it safetied/registered. But, still thinking about coming down to U.S. to buy something, seeing as our dollars are = right now. Be a nice time for a supercharger to come out around NOW! Larry?

·
Registered
143 Posts
If you are going to buy an HID kit for your headlights, might as well get some for your fog lights. I wouldnt mess with the high beams since they are not used as much. Plus everytime you flash your high beams, you can damaged the ballast and bulb since they werent built for on off flashing. IF you want a huge light output for your high beams then buy one of those high watt, high voltage halogen bulbs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts