FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm starting the Car of the Month  for Mazda3Forums. It will be a month long reign for one lucky MZ3F member.The car will be featured with a writeup and pics for all to see.
All members are welcome to submit their car for consideration. The qualifications are as follows.

1) Car must be either a 5door/Sedan Mazda3 (I might make a exception for a unique other brand/model car on a case by case basis in the future) .
2) Minimum of 3 but no more than 10 pictures submitted for posting.(No nudes unless you want them to become a part of my private collection ;) ) (NOTE:Male nudes will result in a instant ban..)
3) List of mods if any that have been done to the car. Dont post that your car has 4 turboez and a 1000shot of NAWZ if it doesnt. I will
call you out on it...
4)  Must be a member in good standing of the forum
5) Car does not have to be a show car to qualify as CofM. Any clean well photographed car has the oppourtunity to become CotM.

To be fair my car will not be considered for CotM.
Please email me your pics,list of mods/short story about your car,Your info (screenname and any personal info you dont mind sharing)
and anything else you find revelent to the following email.
[email protected]
All submissions will be by email only.
Good luck to everyone .....

·
Registered
177 Posts
are there any perks to being cotm

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
[quote author=red_genisis link=topic=39441.msg572306#msg572306 date=1139380929]
are there any perks to being cotm
[/quote]

Yes you get your car viewed by tens of thousands of people.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
[quote author=Salva-T link=topic=39441.msg572616#msg572616 date=1139415064]
and it will be in the next years calendar
[/quote]

That's not a promise if I'm still on the calendar committee. They will be two independent projects and while they may have overlap, I can almost promise there will be different criteria considered! :)

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Thats a great idea TGM3!! people should also take into consideration the member and how great of a member they are along with their car. Boy theres a long freakin list on this forum! hehe.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Where is the "Car of the Month" going to be located on the forum?

Also, I hope it doesn't take away from those who post in Mulitmedia. Post a reminder or something saying, "Don't forget to checkout your other Mazda3 Forum users in the Mulitmedia section..." I don't think opening one feature and stomping another out is a good idea.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
i almost think though there should only be 2 pictures per car though, this way your not sifting through hundreds of photos. and then when the winner is decided, he/she can add more pix.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will be doing the CotM. It will be a very impartial selection (Hatches Rule!!) on my part and I will not be swayed by money, hookers or booze (unless its all 3 at the same time n she looks hot.. ;) .). Please keep in mind this is for fun and their will be cars you like and probably a few you dont like with a surprise or 2 thrown in.....

(Note the proceeding was in jest. I do not advocate hookers and booze parties) :)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
[quote author=TGM3 link=topic=39441.msg573221#msg573221 date=1139436464]
I will be doing the CotM. It will be a very impartial selection (Hatches Rule!!) on my part and I will not be swayed by money, hookers or booze (unless its all 3 at the same time n she looks hot...). Please keep in mind this is for fun and theyre will be cars you like and probably a few you dont like with a surprise or 2 thrown in.....
[/quote]

knowing you...can't wait for the surprises...and as he said guys this is just for fun you competitive suns of hatches!!

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Now you know what happens when mods get together on a thread.

At the moment it's going to be stuck in the "Featured Ride" section, which might possibly be a global announcement....unless we bring back the portal. You'll see it when it happens.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pruned this thread to keep it on topic....First CotM will be up for March...

1 - 20 of 169 Posts