FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a contest for... absolutely nothing ;) Except that of course we will credit your work.

We need graphics 784w x 382h that will go on the new front page of fmvperformance.com (our portal site). They can be of anything you want, as long as they relate to the four cars we support (Ford 500, Ford Fusion, Mazda3, Volvo S40).

Use your imagination! The site colors are grey and white (html color 7A7A7A, RBG color 122/122/122 for the grey).

The best few entries will receive fame and fortune (well ok maybe not fortune) by having their images go into rotation on the site.

Send entries to [email protected]. Please submit ASAP.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Hmmm, I'm thinking about submitting something with Marty McFly's car in it - so it'll be on the front page forever.

oh wait - I don't have to submit anything at all for that to happen :p

·
Registered
8,793 Posts

I just dug up some photos on my hard drive.... kinda lamers - but on well :p

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
here...might as well submit this...i know it sux...but here's something that i did...

i will be revamping the image in the future and if anyone has color scheme suggestions please throw them out there...

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
glaive81 said:
here...might as well submit this...i know it sux...but here's something that i did...

i will be revamping the image in the future and if anyone has color scheme suggestions please throw them out there...
Images not working?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Check my WWW and click on the folder titled "car pictures" I tired to upload what i did but onto the site but i couldn't figure out how.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got bored...

Nothing fancy, but I thought it looked good...

You could rotate them and such, use them when you want, whatever.

·
Registered
19 Posts
No prob.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I think it's cyclical - I've seen a lot of different ones every time I refresh ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
So it can be pretty much anything eh? As long as it supports the four cars....

give me a few days and I'll see what I can come up with....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts