FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any hydraulic kits for the fusion. If so does anyone have installed, and what would the pricing be like?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now ive had no experience even with riding in a car with hydraulics or airbags but i hear
its really smooth to ride in.. but i live in alberta so would it b a problem in the winter
with the temps gettin down to as low s -40 with windchill? Oh and do u have any links
to actual product and pricing?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Both will ride smoothly if installed properly. I don't know of any specific kits for the fusion, not to say that there isn't any though. With the suspension setup of the fusion, you could install air cylinders fairly easily and quickly if you have mechanical experince. Hydraulics will ride smoothly when installed with accumulators, as will cylinders, or air struts. The only problems I could see with hydraulics is it will slow down considerably when it is cold, because the fluid will thicken up in cold weather. With air, your valves could freeze up giving you a headache too. Let me know if you need some more info, or where to look for kits.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thx alot for the quick answers.... that youtube link is sick... this is wat i want.... im gonna try nd find some prices on the net i guess...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts