FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
You have my vote.

Street racing posts are retarded anyway....because a) who the hell cares, b) anyone can "make up" a street racing post, c) waste of time :) .

:blitz:

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Seems like most street racing stories are a crock of BS anyways..Its always interesting to see people post how they beat a WRX STi and stupd stuff like that.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Speaking of street racing...I heard on the radio this morning this 44 year old woman was busted for street racing...she was racing her SON! I think it was in California. To make it worse...she's a school bus driver (no more!). What a fucking idiot.

I agree with you, Blitz.

JT

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
::shakes her head::

car racing stories = bs, lies, cocky driver who thinks there car is superior to other cars, such as an sti--cuz clearly a 3 could stomp an sti...

i agree, i think the street racing stories should be moved to the blackhole--but it seems like the black hole is mostly turning into a sex only section...

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I agree with Blitz too - black hole is where the random "I just whooped up on a twin turbo supra on drag slicks in my Mazda3 with 3 fat dudes eating McDonalds inside" threads.

Although, the "tuner scene" will help get more mods for our cars; so it's not so bad hearing those stories :)

·
Premium Member
12,854 Posts
holeydonut said:
I agree with Blitz too - black hole is where the random "I just whooped up on a twin turbo supra on drag slicks in my Mazda3 with 3 fat dudes eating McDonalds inside" threads.

Although, the "tuner scene" will help get more mods for our cars; so it's not so bad hearing those stories :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Stop it!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
Those threads usually spiral into flaming anyway because the vast majority are just incredible. Even the one's with credible evidence like a link to a video... it's still stupid. If they belong anywhere, it's the Black Hole.

I assume threads about racing at the track would be acceptable for the Lounge. No reason to banish those threads if they provide evidence of the claim as well as taking place in an appropriate environment (track vs. street).

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
^^ certainly no reason to ban legit racing to the blackhole. Autocross, Track Racin, And Drag Racing(At a legal drag strip) is what will help the three grow in performance parts. But stupid butt monkey's that like to say they challenged a Viper to a rolling race and won should be flogged and sent to the Black Hole.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts