FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a blue I4 auto se about 10 days ago. From my impressions so far, this is a very nice car for the price paid. It feels like a much more refined car as a whole than the price would reveal. Sticker was a hair over 22k. I heavily used the phrase "that's not good enough" at the dealer and ended up giving 17.2k for it in the end. The styling is something you'd never expect to be a ford creation. Aside from the huge blue ovals obviously. Without the emblems seeing it for the first time might lead me to think cadillac and audi got together and made a budget lovechild. Anyway...... it's great to be part of the fusion online community and I look forward to giving/getting some knowledge about our asskicking-american-economy-supporting cars.

·
Registered
840 Posts
nice nice nice grats man! Glad to see you're lovin your new car. not to mention you got the price down THAT MUCH without having a/x/z plan? thats pretty insane.

hehe, my dad works for ford, and he put a hefty 10,000 down on the car.

i got an I4 SEL, fully loaded (except leather) for 18,000.

before that, it was 21,900. but A-Plan, and the dealer being a relative helped quite a bit.

hope you have fun man ;D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Very cool, indeed. My son works for a dealership in Maine. I wound up with an SE-six, leather, audiophile system, traction control, anti-lok brakes, etc., for $18K, with a D-price and some rebates. I felt I got a lot of car for the money, as I'm sure you are.

Congrats on a great score.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts