FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STILL LOOKING FOR A CARGO AREA COVER FOR A HATCHBACK

still trying to find a cargo area cover for a hatchback, its the thing that lifts up when you open the rear hatch, looking for on at a decent price any help is appreciated!!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Re: STILL LOOKING FOR A CARGO AREA COVER FOR A HATCHBACK

me too tiff and josh just seem to not see my price quotes

·
Registered
5,279 Posts

o wait nvm your talking about that thing thats connected by the strings to the hatch door...nvm..btw i don't use mine either

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

how much would you be willing to take for it? i would have to wait till the end of the month though cause thats when the bonus comes in. i just need it cause i have my subs back there and i want them out of sight, even if i get the window tinted i still want the cover.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

im kind of a penney pincher, so im not lookin to put out too much, go easy on me i have a 4 month old a just found out the wife is pregnant again :D

·
Registered
258 Posts

easy is 300+ from mazda...nd thanx to a fellow forum member, I found they come and go on ebay.....

got mine for 81 with the 27 dollar shipping....highest bd was 54....and I got it all nice and new and stuff

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

lemme check with everything (money and wife) and ill let you know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.